Pharmaceutical Distribution

Topmed Healthcare Distributors offers a comprehensive range of ethical, generic, patents and medical sundries which enables it to provide its retail customers with a total solution.

Topmed Healthcare Distributors

Topmed Healthcare Distributors is a licensed pharmaceutical wholesaler and distributor operating from a 4000m2 warehouse facility located in Silverton, Pretoria, distributing pharmaceuticals to some 1000 customers nationally, 80% of which are independent pharmacies, whilst the remaining 20% comprises of dispensing doctors, private hospitals, homeopaths and mines. Topmed carries a 19 000 line comprehensive range of ethical, generic, patents and surgical products to provide our retail customers with a total solution.

Topmed PharmAlliance

To protect our customer-base, mostly consisting of independent pharmacies, Topmed PharmAlliance is offering a value proposition of a staged buy-in/buy-out of your pharmacy over the next 5 years providing you with cash now, a guaranteed purchase price, a guaranteed exit in 5 years' time, as well as you retain 60% of the profits of the pharmacy over this 5-year period.

You stay in charge. We invest in the redesign and remodelling of the pharmacy under the Topmed PharmAlliance banner and assist you to grow sales and profitability.

011 202 7700

©2018 by iMvula.