Client News
  • Toys-R-Us - iMvula Quality Protection has been appointed to provide national security services for Toys R Us.......

  • Fluor - iMvula Quality Protection appointed to provide security services at Fluor. Fluor Corporation is one of the world's leading publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, and project management companies.......

  • Neotel - iMvula Quality Protection appointed to provide physical guarding services to Neotel for their branches, corporate offices, containers in JHB and their Main Data Centre in Cape Town.

  • Gautrain - In an email on 4 June 2012 to Nico Snyman, Security Executive of the Gautrain,  Nélia and Laura Gomes wrote:  “On Monday, the 28th of May of the current year. My mother, Mrs. Laura Gomes, and I landed at Oliver Tambo International Airport at around 08h00 and p...

  • Cummins SA - I hope this mail finds you both in good health. It is with a heartfelt sense of pride that I forward this correspondence, this week has truly been chaotic and I apologize for the late feedback. A handover is difficult, a handover during a weekend is a nightmar...

  • Telkom - On 19 June 2012 Angus Gibb wrote to under the heading Great Attitude: “Hi There.  I just wanted to compliment Imvula on the Happy and Helpful nature of their staff. I am often visiting existing and potential clients and more often than not, the ...

  • MTN - In MTN’s management newsletter MancoVoice, Issue 25 of June 2012, the following article was published under the title, “Helpful tidbit”: Ever had that sinking feeling when you jumped in your car to go home at the end of the day, only to realise your battery wa...

  • Cummins SA - iMvula Quality Protection has been appointed as the national security service provider to Cummins SA effective 1 July 2012. By applying its intelligent and systematic approach to security service delivery iMvula Quality Protection shares and will advance Cummi...

  • SA Taxi - As a major South African financial services provider to the minibus taxi industry SA Taxi required a security partner who will ensure a positive experience for its client base and the safeguarding of the same clients, staff and the large asset base at the same...

Latest iMvula news, events and

Topmed Healthcare Distributors

Topmed Healthcare Distributors, a licenced pharmaceutical wholesaler and distributor, was established in 1988 and operates from a 2400m2 warehouse facility located in Silvertondale, Pretoria. 

Topmed is a fine distributor of pharmaceuticals to some 700 customers nationally, 80% of which are pharmacies, whilst the remaining 20% comprises of dispensing doctors, private hospitals and homeopaths. 

Topmed Healthcare Distributors offers a comprehensive range of ethical, generics, patents and medical sundries products which enables it to provide its retail customers with a total solution. 

Topmed is managed by Jacques Schroeder and Andre Janse van Rensburg. 

Call the Topmed Healthcare Distributors reception desk on +27 (0)12 804 0561 or  fill in our online contact form for more information on our products and services.
online online why do women cheat on husbands
Stay in touch with us by signing up to receive updates from us on your favourite iMvula companies:

Receive updates on:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | © 2012 iMvula Group